This course will run all day and will cover Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and Instagram as well as helping you to put a Social Media Strategy into place.
Here are the details:
This course takes a look at the world of social media and provides delegates with the information they need to develop a social media strategy for their business so they can make sure they are reaching the right audiences and using their time wisely.
- Gain an understanding of why social media should be a part of their marketing plan
- What social media platforms are best for your business
- Learn what they should post and what not to post on social media
- Find out the best times to post on social media
- Learn how to build your list/database and measure results
- The new Marketing Mix
- Understanding your Social Media Goals
- Branding and Social Media
- Social Media Platforms and their demographics
- Choosing the right hashtags and increasing your followers on Instagram.
- Winging it with Twitter
- Facing up to Facebook for business
- Joining the links with LinkedIn
- Measuring Results
***Please note, this course is suitable for people who already have a basic knowledge of what social media is**
FOR MORE INFORMATION & TO BOOK please email email@example.com or call 01502 806997
Date: 19th April 2017
Venue: The Kirkley Centre, 154 London Road South, Lowestoft, NR33 0AZ
Cost: £80 per person
Refreshments will be provided but you will need to bring your own lunch or we can give you some info about shops, restaurants etc.
Parking is available nearby, if you are not familiar with the area please ask for more info.
We hope to see you there!