Do you know where to begin with a marketing plan for your business and where to find the best tools to help?
Are you happy with your current marketing plan and satisfied that you can reach your 2016 marketing goals?
Do you know what the digital trends are for this year?
If the answer to all these questions are all NO then this digital marketing training session is for you.
“The aim of the session is for you to become more confident with a marketing plan for 2016 for your business and to leave with a wider knowledge of marketing tools to help you to grow your business.”
Here are the details:
Date: 29th January 2016
Time: 9am – 2pm
Venue: The Kirkley Centre, 154 London Road South, Lowestoft, NR33 0AZ
Cost: £55 per person
More info: Refreshments will be provided but please bring lunch or we can suggest some lovely places nearby. There are no parking facilities at the centre but there is FREE parking in the area.
Below is a list of subjects that we will cover:
- Websites – Why we need one and what makes a good website
- SEO – Local SEO, On-page and Off-page SEO and why SEO is so important
- Google Analytics – A brief overview of how to use it and analysing traffic
- Social Media – An overview of the most popular sites and how to manage them effectively
- Email Marketing – What makes a good emailer and what tools to use to help create them
- Content Marketing – What is it, why it works and examples
- What’s new for marketing in 2016
If you would like to book your place (spaces are limited) please email firstname.lastname@example.org